David Clark DC Pro-XP Panel Powered Headset
Availability: In stock
Brand: Showcase Aviation
David Clark has a well-earned reputation for building some of the highest quality, longest-lasting headsets in aviation. Their latest model, the DC Pro-XP, is a completely new design that features ultra-lightweight construction and superior electronic noise reduction. This version of the David Clark uses a 6-pin LEMO connector, not the standard twin plugs.
- Lightweight, on-the-ear design weighs far less than traditional headsets
- Hybrid ENC technology uses two microphones for outstanding noise reduction
- Bluetooth wireless input for cell phone or music includes auto-mute function
- Soft, leatherette ear seals and vented headband eliminate hotspots
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail-safe operation in the event of battery loss
- Collapsible design folds for compact storage
Includes carrying case. Made in USA, five year warranty, meets TSO C-139. This version of the David Clark uses a 6-pin LEMO connector, not the standard twin plugs. The aircraft you are flying must be equipped with the female side of the LEMO connector for this headset to work.
|Active Noise Reduction (ANR)||Yes|
|Aux Audio in (wired)||No|
|Noise Reduction Rating||30|