New from David Clark
The DC ONE-X headsets provide advanced comfort and technology features in a sleek, low profile design. You’ll have the sound performance and durability you need, with the comfort you demand.
The DC ONE-XP headset provides advanced comfort and technology features in a sleek, low profile design. You’ll have the sound performance and durability you need, with the comfort you demand. The DC ONE-XP has hybrid ENC technology to provide best-in-class active noise reduction. External microphone on dome picks up noise from the outside, before reaching the ear canal for superior noise attenuation. Features Bluetooth® technology for inflight calls and music. The full size leatherette ear seals provide maximum comfort for long flights. Over the ear design envelopes the ears for enhanced ANR performance while reducing heat buildup. The M-55 electret microphone offers enhanced noise reduction for crystal clear voice transmission. The DC ONE-XP is built with a lightweight alloy headband for an ergonomic design and rugged build. The design allows for compact storage when collapsed. Includes a David Clark headset case.
• Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation - Provides best- in-class active noise cancellation
• Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Seamless integration for connection to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal devices
• Fail-Safe Operation - Ensures full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology - Provides high fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
• Audio Mute - Reduces auxiliary audio volume and prevents missed communications
The DC ONE-XP uses a male LEMO plug to connect to the airplane intercom system. If your plane is not equipped with LEMO plugs, female plugs with wiring harness are available separately and should be installed by an avionics shop. The ONE-XP still has the same AA battery pack as the ONE-X, so it will revert to battery power if ship power is lost. This also allows you to use the ONE-XP in standard twin plug aircraft using a simple, non-powered adapter (sold separately).
|Active Noise Reduction (ANR)||Yes|
|Aux Audio in (wired)||No|